Subject: Paris meeting cancelled

It's clear from private conversations that we will not achieve quorum
at the f2f meeting scheduled to be colocated with XML Europe in Berlin
so I'm going to put out the word that it's cancelled.

Is anyone on the TC going to be in Berlin?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Success is relative; it is what we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | make of the mess we have made of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | things.--T. S. Eliot