Subject: RSVP: Proposed telcon for 18 May 2001

Folks,

Since we can't have a f2f meeting in Berlin, I propose that we have a
telcon at 01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST,
02:00JST+) on 18 May 2001 for 1 hour.

Please let me know if that fits in your schedule.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A man must have grown old and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | lived long in order to see how
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | short life is.--Schopenhauer