Subject: Re: Status report

/ Michael Sabrio <rms@fpk.hp.com> was heard to say:
| OK, but why 'schema' in the first sentence instead of 'DTDs'.

Well, I used schema with a lower-case "s", intending to be broad in the
scope of my message, but I think you're right: since I went on to mention
schemas at the end, I'll change that to "DTD". Thanks.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | hardware upgrades.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |