Subject: Re: [sexdomain46@go.com] Forget .com's - Get .SEX Domains! 82123

/ "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| On which list? A quick check of the docbook-tc archive shows that it's
| not there (or at least wasn't until you cross-posted it :-)

My bad. I bet it got bounced by OASIS correctly but got to me by some
other random address on that long list. Then it got sorted into my
docbook-tc folder because it contained the TC address. Then I thought
I got it from the list. Sorry.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If God created us in his own image, we
http://nwalsh.com/            | have more than reciprocated.--Voltaire