Subject: Re: When is our next meeting?

Strictly by the numbers, today works best for the largest number of
committee members, Friday is second (in terms of voting members).

I'm going to try to put this together for today. If that's not enough
notice (i.e. if we don't get quorum) we'll fall back to Friday (sorry
Mike).

See you all in ... six hours at 01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT,
18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+) on the normal conference line.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | It is a general error to imagine
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the loudest complainers for the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | public to be the most anxious for