Subject: [docbook-tc] Email Ballot: Proposed additional meeting

Proposed: The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Friday, 30 Nov 2001
at 11:00a EST (08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00BST, 18:00CEST, 01:00JST+)
for one hour to discuss the open and pending RFEs.

Voting members, please respond YEA or NAY to
docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org before Wednesday, 28 Nov 2001 at
05:00p EST (02:00p PST, 22:00GMT, 23:00BST, 00:00CEST+, 07:00JST+).

(This time slot works for everyone who responded, I believe, and is an
innocuous test of our email voting procedure. A properly constituted
meeting cannot be held 'ad hoc' as I understand the process rules; it
must be agreed to at an official meeting, so this vote is necessary, I
believe.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The trip doesn't exist that can
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | set you beyond the reach of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | cravings, fits of temper, or