Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 Feb2002

My sincere apologies for missing the call. I think this is the only
call I've missed since I joined the TC. I didn't send regrets because
I was intending to call in -- was up and somewhat awake looking over
hard copies of the the proposals and RFEs -- but in spite of drinking
probably a half gallon of oolong tea and a whole mess of Valentine's
Day chocolate, fell asleep somewhere after 2:30 a.m. here.

If we can re-schedule a telcon for another day this week or next, I
can guarantee I'll call in.

In the mean time, I send my votes for the e-mail ballots.

  --Mike

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> | DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 Feb 2002
> | ========================================================
> |
> | The DocBook Technical Committee will met on Tuesday, 19 Feb 2002 at
> | 01:00p EST (10:00a PST, 18:00GMT, 19:00BST, 20:00CEST, 03:00JST+) for
> | one hour.
> |
> | Agenda
> |
> | 1. Roll call
>
>   Sabine Ocker
>   Bob Stayton
>   Norman Walsh, Chair
>
>   Absent:
>
>     Dennis Evans
>     Nancy (Paisner) Harrison
>     Michael Smith
>
>   Regrets:
>
>     Dick Hamilton
>
> Failed to achieve quorum. Meeting abandoned at 1:30p EST.

Michael Smith, Tokyo, Japan    http://sideshowbarker.net
&#x30DE;&#x30A4;&#x30AF;

Eden is that old-fashioned House
We dwell in every day