Subject: [docbook-tc] Welcome Paul Grosso

I'm happy to report that Paul Grosso has requested to join the DocBook
TC. His participation as a voting member will begin with the May
meeting (assuming we schedule no additional meetings).

Paul is V.P. of Research at Arbortext, Inc. and has many years
experience with DocBook, going back to participation in some of the
original Davenport Group meetings.

It's good to have you back, Paul.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Greatness of soul is never
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | apparent, for it conceals itself;
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | a little originality is usually