Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Proposed new Dublin Core elements

On the assumption that we'll approve this proposal[1] today, I've been tinkering
with the implementation. I'd like to make a couple of small changes to the
element names.

In particular, I'd like to change

  source    to   bibliosource
  relation  to   bibliorelation
  coverage  to   bibliocoverage

I'm particularly concerned that 'source' could be confusing in a
schema about software documentation. Adding 'biblio' in front also
lines these up with 'biblioid' and it makes it very clear that we're
talking about bibliographic metadata.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200202/msg00005.html
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Klein bottle for rent; enquire