Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] olink update

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
| Now that the DocBook TC has approved the two new
| olink attributes for inclusion in the 4.2 DTD,
| I'd like to forge ahead with getting the XSL
| stylesheets updated to handle my new olink scheme.

Cool. Please wait a day or so, though. I'd like to do a 1.50.0 release
without any DocBook 4.2 support before beginning to include 4.2 support.

| I would like to integrate the extraction mode into the
| stylesheets, so that any changes and customizations are
| also used during that extraction.  This means I had to
| modify the root templates in docbook.xsl and chunk.xsl, in
| a manner similar to what Jirka did in the collect.tex.math
| mode.  If olinks aren't being used, then there should be no
| burden on the processing.

[ This may be more technical detail than the DocBook TC cares about :-)
Or did you mean to send this message to the SourceForge developers list? ]

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Mankind are always happy for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | having been happy; so that if you
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | make them happy now, you make them