Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Announce: DocBook V4.2 Release Candidate 1

Norm,
Would you be interested in making available a LiveDTD
version of 4.2 CR1 on the OASIS website?  The first thing I
do with a new DTD is make a LiveDTD version so I can
browse it easily.  I figure other people might like to
see it that way. If not, I can just put it up on my website.

BTW, there are 388 elements and 2160 parameter entities
in 4.2 CR1.  For comparison:

             Elements    PEs
Docbook 4.2CR1   388    2160
Docbook 4.1.2    375    2067
DocBook 3.1      351    1888
DocBook 2.2.1    278      58

The number of elements hasn't grown that fast, but it's
obvious when the DTD was really parameterized!

bobs