Subject: [docbook-tc] RFE: process/service/daemon/server markup

I filed a new RFE today proposing that we add
process/service/daemon/server markup:

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384107&aid=564776&group_id=21935

If anybody else is interested in discussing it before the next TC
call, maybe we can discuss it here. If we do that, and come up with
anything more specific, I can revise the RFE and then we can talk
about it in more concrete terms during the next TC call (or maybe the
next next, if we don't manage to get to it this month).

  --Mike