Subject: [docbook-tc] Telcon tomorrow

I just found out today that we (myself and the resource person I was bringing to the telcon to discuss Help authoring) have to bet at an all-day meeting tomorrow.  So we will have to postpone this discussion--at least the part of it where we were going to ask him questions about Help--until next month's meeting.  Sorry for the short notice.

Tim Teebken
Microsoft