Subject: [docbook-tc] Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda:16 Jul 2002

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

[...]

> 4. Review of open action items {5 min}
>
>    a. Bob to write a more detailed proposal for instance-based generated xref text
>    b. Paul to start discussion of the unresolved processing expectations of annotations
>    c. Norm to start discussion of RFE #473365 Allow optional in funcprototype
>    d. Mike to ask the submitter of RFE #514435 about refpurpose
>    e. Mike to start discussion about refpurpose
>    f. Bob to investigage RFE #558443 include storage info in metadata

Regarding my open action items: I just posted another follow-up[1] to
the RFE and sent a message[2] to the docbook list asking for feedback.

  --Mike

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=514435&group_id=21935&atid=384107
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200207/msg00102.html