OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 18 Feb 2003

Hash: SHA1

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 18 Feb 2003

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Tuesday, 18 February 2003
at 01:00p EST (10:00a PST, 18:00GMT, 19:00CET, 03:00JST+) 
for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.540.8745. The participant
code is 749667. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting
3. Review of the agenda
4. Review of open action items {5 min}

   a. Norm to follow-up on RFE 562343: <packagename> element
   b. Norm to write better documentation for option/optional
   c. Mike to consider possible attribute values on literallayout for
      addressing RFE 613293 (generalize programlisting)
   d. Norm to post simplified ToC proposal to the list again
   e. Steve to provide a first draft of a requirements document for task/topic.
   f. Norm to post to list for other suggestions for credits.
   g. Norm to post proposal for othercredit/corpcredit to list
   h. Norm to post proposal to funcprototype enhancement to list
      Completed[3] (g/h completed by the same message)
   i. Norm to propose verbatim startinglinenumber/continuation to list
   j. Norm to put pointers to the annotation proposals back on the agenda

5. Task/Topic
6. Annotations

7. Review of Requests for Enhancement

   To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


   where XXXX is the RFE number.

     436067 splitting tech.char.class 
     473365 Allow optional in funcprototype 
     482818 Simplify ToC content model 
     514435 Allow reference within refentry 
     541444 caption in mediaobjectco 
     558443 include storage info in metadata 
     562343 <packagename> element 
     565637 Associate non-inline image with link 
     565716 URL and URN markup 
     573419 Add bidirectional text overrides 
     582822 VARARG and FUNCDEF together 
     623524 (Re)Consider "choicelist" markup 
     638456 RFE add a <translator> tag
     655526 funcprototype enhancement
     660044 Controlling line numbering in verbatims
     679316 Allow orgname tag within paragraphs
     686733 allow bibliography under <refentry>

    The following RFEs are awaiting action items

     413389 Enhance METHODNAME and VARNAME 
     431411 RFE 70: add generic linking capability
     522552 Add title attribute to <ulink> element
     574880 Add annotation element 
     613293 Generalize programlisting 
     621564 New element Task and children

    The following RFEs are identified as V6.0 or later

     531851 Remove inline person name elements
     532088 Remove RevHistory from qandaentry

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200301/msg00015.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200301/msg00131.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200301/msg00132.html
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200301/msg00133.html
[5] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200205/msg00004.html
[6] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200205/msg00005.html

                                        Be seeing you,

- -- 
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Why is there always money for war
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and not for education?
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC