Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Bob's action item

Bob,

I have a question. I see how the sgml is translated into HTML but how would
this be handled when the output is nroff?

Dennis

--
Dennis A. Evans, Documentation Tools Developer

Sun Microsystems, Inc.               dennis.evans@sun.com
901 San Antonio Road, MS MPK17-101   650 786-5451
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900             650 786-5723 fax