Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 17 Jun 2003

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

[...]

>     e. Mike to post a summary of URI/URN to the list

Just posted -

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200306/msg00051.html

But probably doesn't leave adequate time for folks to respond on the
the list before the call today. But given that the TC already reached
a consensus decision on this a couple of months ago --  and has just
been waiting (on me) to ask for feedback from the list on that
decision -- unless major objections come back from the list that would
require discussion of this again during next month's telcon, I move that
we have an e-mail vote on it at the end of the week or early next.

  --Mike