Subject: examples of multiple refnamediv

I'm following up on my action item from the last TC
meeting to post links to examples of reference pages
that make use of multiple refnamediv elements.
This is for reference pages that cover multiple related
names, each of which needs a <refpurpose> element.

The Description sections in these examples display the
extra information:

http://docsrv.caldera.com:8507/en/man/html.S/getspent.S.html
http://docsrv.caldera.com:8507/en/man/html.S/ctime.S.html

Most of our reference pages that have multiple names don't
automatically generate this displayed list (it can be
controlled per file with a processing instruction).
The man page authors usually write appropriate text to
describe the purpose of each name, so they turn off
the automatic list.

But all of these HTML pages have the extra information
embedded in them in the form of HTML comments.  The
comments are processed on an installed system to generate
the permuted index of the man pages.  That way an man apropos
search will find keywords specific to each name's purpose,
making it more likely that a user will find what they
are looking for.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com