Subject: User Statistics

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where can I find DocBook user Statistics or how I would add
to these statistics if I wanted to?

Kind Regards

Gary

PS. Possibly, it would be nice if Kavi could add creation of external polls
to their group tools as I think it might help some of the planning within
all the Oasis groups!!

--

| Gary Cornelius | gary@cornelius.bz |