Subject: Introducing myself

Hi folks,

I have joined OASIS and DocBook TC right now and I think that it is
decent to briefly introduce myself to other members of this TC. Many of
you probably know me from docbook-apps lists, but for others here goes.
I contributed to DocBook XSL stylesheets by adding HTML Help and Eclipse
output formats, profiling and internationalized indexing code. I also
prepared HTML Help version of DocBook: The Definitive Guide. I do a lot
of DocBook, XML and XSL training, evangelizing and consulting in my home
country. As the DocBook is my favorite DTD since 1998 and almost all my
documents and slides are created in DocBook I think it will be fair to
help with DocBook maintenance and evolution and thus I'm joining TC.

I hope that phone lines will be kind to me during next Wednesday and I
will be able to join telecon. As it will be my first telecon at all and
not in my native language please doesn't expect big rhetoric performance
from me. I hope it will be OK with you if I will mostly just listen in
order to absorb telecon rules and overall atmosphere. I definitively
don't want to disrupt meeting and TC work, I want smoothly sail into TC
and help with its assignments.

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz