Subject: RE: Docbook TC meeting

Bob,

I took a look back and I think RFE 541444 can be closed.
At the February meeting, I proposed resolving this RFE
by including imageobjectco in mediaobject, and deprecating
mediaobjectco (which seems to exist solely to contain
imagobjectco).  The proposal was made in this email:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200402/msg00010.html

This was discussed at the Feb 18 meeting and resolved as
I proposed.  Here are the minutes:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200402/msg00012.html

Should I send a reply through sourceforge to record the
resolution, or is there a better way to do that?

I'll copy this email to the TC in case you get the
chance to discuss this at Wednesday's meeting.

Thanks,
Dick