Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Postpone TC meeting one week (to 28 July)

That will work for me, too.

--Scott

Scott Hudson                    Content Architect
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          Intellectual Capital Engineering
500 Eldorado Blvd.              Phone:(303) 272-7661
MS:UBRM06-257, Office: B086           x77661
Broomfield, CO 80021            FAX:  (303) 272-7069

Knowledge is power. Sharing is empowerment.
http://sunsolve.Sun.COM/handbook_pub/
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/shudson310/