Subject: bibliolist for 4.4?

Hi Norm et al,
It looks like in my review of the TC minutes to find items for DocBook 4.4,
I missed bibliolist. We adopted it in November 2003, according to the
minutes, but it didn't make it into 4.4b1.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200311/msg00001.html

Is there any reason to not include it?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises