Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: DocBook Charter

Norm:

This looks good. Thanks for putting this together. Two suggestions:

* The name of the TC should be "OASIS DocBook TC" (include "OASIS" for
consistency)

* Perhaps you could include in the Deliverables section that the TC
intends to submit the spec for consideration as an OASIS Standard (if
that is the TC's intent, of course)

I'll need to be notified when the TC has approved a new charter.

-Karl