Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 October 2004

Yes, you are right, I meant "Committee Specification".  Thanks for catching
that.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Grosso" <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
To: "DocBook Technical Committee" <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 7:18 AM
Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20
October 2004

I thought "Committee Draft" has always existed, and it was
"Committee Specification" that went away--to our chagrin--and
now appears to be making a comeback.

And it would seem to make sense to make the last version 4
DTD a Committee Specification as soon as we deem it ready.
Then we can move forward through the process (that might
take months) to make it an OASIS Standard.

paul

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook-tc/members/leave_workgroup.php.