Subject: DocBook 4.2 is the "current" DTD

Hi Norm,
One of my clients just reported to me that  "DocBook XML V4.2 is the current
XML version of DocBook" according to the OASIS website:

http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/

I know you have struggled with getting OASIS to change some of these pages,
so I hate to reopen old wounds.  But that information is now over two years
old, and it creates no end of confusion about the current DocBook version.
Should I write to Karl Best about this situation?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net