Subject: Re: Docbook tree location

/ Sharon Nuccio <sharon.nuccio@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| Hi Norm:
|
| Sorry for the delay on this and thanks for the reminder.

No worries.

| I've downloaded the files at
| http://norman.walsh.name/scratch/oasis-website-root-directory.zip

Yes, but could you grab it again this morning? I added 4.4CR2 ...

| Before I go ahead, I need to confirm with you what directory you're
| referring to.  I'm guessing that it is:
|
| http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/

Yes, /oasis-website-root-directory should *replace* /docbook

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | hardware upgrades.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |