Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DITA reminder

That's an older IBM version.  DITA is now being worked
on by an OASIS TC.

The OASIS DITA TC has published its draft for a review
that ends tomorrow.  The TC expects to put the only
slightly revised draft up for OASIS standard any day now.

See Mary's announcement at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200502/msg00011.html
which says:
The files are available here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11428/cd1.zip

FWIW, what the OASIS DITA TC is publishing is strongly
based on the IBM stuff, so overall concepts will be the
same, but various details will have been fiddled in the
OASIS DITA version.

paul