Subject: Moving DocBook V4.5 forward

It figures, flying by the seat of my pants I got the process wrong.
What we needed to do this week was vote to send 4.5 out for Public
Review. After that we can move towards committee specification.

Since we were unanimous in wanting to go to Committee Specification,
I'm going to assume that we're all unanimous in going to Public Review
instead, but just for the sake of process, I'll wait a few days.

If no one objects, I will send the materials off to Mary next
Wednesday.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The present moment is a powerful
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | goddess.-- Goethe
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |