Subject: today's mtg regrets

Hi All,

Once again, my day job is interfering with my volunteer work :(

In case there isn't quorum, I vote to approve last month's minutes.

Also, to make up for my absence I'm willing to take on an action item or
two, (seriously) as things will slow down considerably for me over the next
month or two.

I'll check my mail in a couple hours, to see just how big a hole I've dug
myself into...

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242