Subject: RFEs 413389, 431411, 565637 and DocBook 5.0 Action Items

I had action items from the last DocBook TC meeting to
review the DocBook 5.0 spec and to check three pending
RFEs to confirm that they are covered in DocBook 5.0.

I have send Norm review comments (mostly minor typos)
for the spec separately.

Regarding the three pending RFEs:

413389 Enhance METHODNAME and VARNAME
431411 add generic linking capability
565637 Associate non-inline image with link

The common linking attributes provide the generic
linking capability requested in 431411.  <methodname>,
<varname>, and <imageobjectco>, which are the elements
in question with 413389 and 565637, include the common
linking elements.

All three RFEs were set to closed by Norm, so no further
action is needed except to remove them from the list of
pending RFEs in the minutes.

Dick
dick.hamilton@hp.com