Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Are the Schematron assertions normative in 5.0?

Norman Walsh wrote:

> I could go either way, but we should decide.

AFAIK Schematron should be formally standardized by ISO soon (well, yes
*soon* in ISO's point of view could be one year). ISO Schematron uses
different namespace than Rick's original version. It might be better to
make Schematron assertions normative after Schematron gets ISO standard
status. But I don't have very strong opinion about this.

					Jirka

   Nejbližší termíny školení: DocBook 5.-7.12. * XSL-FO 19.-20.12.
      XSLT 17.-20.10. * XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature