Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Schematron problem in DB5 grammar

Hi,

I had noticed this as well. I think there is a problem in the MSV + Schematron add-on tool we use because it doesn't appear to support the pattern element.

I think it would be a good idea if we could use a tool to test multiple docbook schemas and using mutliple tools. We often use rsXMLTest (http://www.ramseysystems.co.uk/rsXMLTest/) at my work to debug HL7 schemas that don't work across all tools. Also, I noticed someone was posting up another batch script this week to UBL to debug schemas in a slightly different way.

I have recently been experiencing some problems with inconsistencies across Trang and MSV. When I include another relaxng file in trang with the same element names I get no errors but when I use MSV it says I must use combine. But frustratingly when I am using combine I fix it in MSV but break it in Trang.

Anyway my point is just that it would be good to have a tool in place check how schemas interporate with different validators!

Kind Regards,
Gary

--

| Gary Cornelius | gary@cornelius.bz |