Subject: 5.0b1 test test release

How does this look? Version numbers, pubdates, etc. are still
temporary, mostly I'm looking to see if you think I've forgotten files
or really botched the organization.

5.0b1.tar.gz

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The average man, who does not know
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | what to do with his life, wants
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | another one which will last