Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Fw: [members] OASIS Symposium - Call for Participation

I think that's a great idea, and one that we should implement with the
DITA TC, which is also very interested in the topic.  Otherwise we could
end up with 'competing' D&D interoperability sessions, which would help no
one at all.  And having both groups work together on it will keep all of
us honest and focused on users.

Is it OK if I bring this up as a possibility with the DITA architects at
IBM?  Our weekly meeting is tomorrow.

Nancy

____
Nancy Harrison
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 781-676-2535
nancyph@us.ibm.com

Scott Hudson <scottys.log@gmail.com>
12/01/2005 06:39 PM

Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
cc
DocBook Technical Committee <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [docbook-tc] Fw: [members] OASIS Symposium - Call for Participation

I think that's a great idea, Bob! Especially with regards to
interoperability.

Best regards,

--Scott

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/call_for_participation.php*

--
*Scott Hudson*
Flatirons Solutions Corporation

blog: http://scottysengineeringlog.net <http://scottysengineeringlog.net/>

Knowledge is Power. Sharing is Empowerment.