Subject: discussion of DocBook-DITA interoperability session at OASIS symposium

Hi,

OK, I've heard from everyone I expected to hear from about a time to meet,
except for Scott; hopefully he can join us as well.

Let's get together at 1 PM EST on Friday, Dec 16th to talk about the
possibilities of a DocBook-DITA interoperability session for the OASIS
symposium.

We can use the following dialin number:

Toll-free:      866-711-8886
Int'l:          517-652-8198
passcode:       6184858

If anyone has ideas about possible avenues of approach, it probably
wouldn't hurt to start sending email about them.

Talk to you then.

Nancy

____
Nancy Harrison