Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook 4.5 version

/ "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> was heard to say:
| Is there a version of DocBook 4.5 DTD that does not have the CR1 label on
| it?  I can't seem to find it if we do.

I was getting ready to prepare that version when the citebiblioid bug
came up. I'm not sure what we should do about that bug, 4.5.1? 4.6?
Fold it into 4.5 before pulling the CR1 label?

Part of the problem is that I haven't worked out what I need to prep
for the 4.5 OASIS Standard vote and what, if anything, we can change
following the public review.

The cycles I intended to put into that effort last week were consumed
by the ASIS document review process. It's still high on my list.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |