Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 28 June 2006

That would be great!
Thanks,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 28
June 2006

/ "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| I have added your next meeting to my calendar. I would appreciate any
| feedback from the DocBook TC in terms of interest in the scenario posted
| the docstandards InterOp list.

Thanks, Dee. Sorry I forgot to explicitly invite you this month.
Between work and travel, it just slipped through the cracks. I'll see
if we can review the interop scenario before next month.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Everything should be made as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | simple as possible, but no simpler.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |