Subject: Status of DocBook v4.5 Ballot for OASIS Standard

Due to the problems resulting from the OASIS email server crash on 31 July, I have not been able to announce the requisite familiarization period before ballot launch. The members list has now been fully restored as of this morning. I will treat DocBook v4.5 as an August submission and announce the familiarization on Sept 1. My sincere apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Mary