Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] It looks like DocBook V4.5 will pass!

Hi Paul,

  That would be the ballots for the docbook TC; an OASIS Standard ballot is
conducted under the group "organizational voting" - the roster contains the list
of all primary and alternate organizational voting representatives. The ballot
can be found here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1109

Regards,

Mary