Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] It looks like DocBook V4.5 will pass!

Mary,

I agree with Jirka and Norm on this 100%.  If the vote
didn't actually make it in time because of this (I'm out
of the country and don't have very good access, so I can't
tell if we got that last vote or not), I think you have no
option except to extend the voting period and send out a
note explaining the situation.

BTW, any possibility of giving an individual member .05 of
a vote:-).  I think I pay at least that percentage of the
smaller corporate types for my membership.  If so, count
me as a yes!

Thanks,
Dick Hamilton
rlhamilton@frii.com