Subject: RFE 1097183 Allow Task as a sibling of sections

This RFE was marked to be considered as part of DocBook V5, and it was
carried forward through several agendas marked as such.  But the last
mention was November 2005, and then it dropped out of sight.  I don't think
we actually resolved this issue.  If anyone recalls the resolution and
where it might be recorded, please let me know.  Otherwise I'll restore it
to the agenda for consideration again.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting