Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Allow *:* in <info>?

I filed an RFE # 1575537 with the same idea in mind!

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Jirka Kosek wrote:
Norman Walsh wrote:
/ Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| I couldn't immediately grok the vocabulary there described, but
| assuming that there is something that we could point to, a proposal of
| the form "let's allow elements from the XXX namespace in info
| elements" seems like it might be the easiest answer.

More broadly, I wonder if we shouldn't just say that the info elements
can contain additional elements from any other namespace with the
processing expectation that they are not used for rendering.

This sounds like a good idea to me. It would let people to store additional metadata in their DocBook files without need for schema customization.

            Jirka