Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook for Commercial Publishing (expanding our world view)]

Generally, technical discussion takes place on the docbook@ list.
I think this thread should probably be restarted there, unless you
were just interested in the procedural/charter aspects of the
question, Scott.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If man were never to fade away
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | like the dews of Adashino, never
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to vanish like the smoke over