Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: db5: info in HTML Tables?

On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:06 AM, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> Sorry for the delay in answering.
>
> I don't have 5.0 at hand to consider the content models
> in detail, but in general, no, I wouldn't expect most
> CALS table editors or composers to work with such additions.

I certainly would.

Editors that support CALS table models should be using TGroup as the
table "container."  So, if there is an info element inside table and
before TGroup, I would expect the editor to be able to interpret the
markup correctly.

If my editor didn't, I would consider that a bug and file it with the
vendor.

-Steve