Subject: TC meeting of 17 Jan

Hi,

My travel plans for January have been unexpectedly changed (a couple
of weeks ago, Deb won a free 12 night Caribbean cruise[1] :-)

I'm not going to be available on 17 Jan. I'd be happy to postpone the
meeting by one week and meet 24 Jan or we could select a chair pro tem
for the meeting.

Anyone feel strongly one way or the other?

[1] http://norman.walsh.name/2007/itinerary/01-08-cruise

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing will ever be attempted, if
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | all possible objections must be