Subject: Withdrawing from the DocBook TC

Norm,

It is with sincere regret that I must withdraw from the DocBook
Technical Committee.  I have truly enjoyed working with the committee
and appreciated the manner in which the business of the committee has
been conducted and the collegial nature of interactions among the
committee members.  I will miss the intellectual challenges presented by
the evolving DocBook standard.

I hope that I may be able to rejoin the team at some time in the future,
if my work situation permits it.

Best Regards,

Larry Rowland