Subject: Slides for OASIS TC lightning round status?

Title: Scott Hudson
As I'm at the OASIS Symposium this week, I'd be happy to give an update on the DocBook TC as part of the TC Lightning Rounds. Do we have any information that should be passed to the OASIS community?

Here's what I was planning to provide as a quick status:
  • V5.0 now in Release Candidate 3
    • Feature “freeze” for v5.0
    • Stylesheet support for v5.0 on sourceforge
  • Subcommittee for Publishers
    • Address key needs from the publishing industry
    • Help identify core docbook + domain/industry modules
Thanks and best regards,

-- Scott

  Scott Hudson
  XML Business Architect