OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 25 April 2007

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 25 April 2007

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 25 April 2007 at
05:00p EDT (02:00p PDT, 21:00GMT, 22:00BST, 23:00CEST, 06:00JST+,
02:30a India+) for 90 minutes.

The teleconference phone number is +1.865.524.6352. The participant
code is 7386368. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org.
The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band
comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us
there if at all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes[1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 16 May 2007
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a. Norm to add acknowledgements element to 5.0.

  b. Norm to add label attribute to table in 5.0.

  c. Norm to fix termdef in glossterm in 5.0 to require one firstterm.

  d. Norm to add pgwide attribute to all formal elements in 5.0.

  e. Norm to add info element to HTML table in 5.0.

  f. Bob to request more info from submittor for #1666938.

  g. Bob to write up a description of xlink:role attribute
     for olinks.

  h. Norm to discuss header comment in dbpoolx.mod (SGML)
     with the submittor (#1679712).

  i. Norm to submit Internet Draft RFC for DocBook MIME type.

  j. Norm to follow up with OASIS on procedure for
     doing a TC subcommittee.

6.  DocBook 5.0 feature freeze: still 20 April 2007?

7.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    These RFEs postponed until after 5.0 release
      1097183  Allow Task as a sibling of sections
      1679665  Add better support for modular documentation  

    RFEs to be considered (as of 22 April):
      1666938  Add a description element to subject  
      1679712  Fix header comment in dbpoolx.mod (SGML) 
      1686919  NVDL script in DocBook 5  
      1700154  Add sortas to glossterm  
      1704374  Add support to sparse punctuation in db:address element  
      1705596  programming inlines for code element  


[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200703/msg00016.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]