Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Public identifier for Publishers SC variants?

The only comment I have is more on the description in ch05 on
how to name variants, subsets, and extensions.  Seems like
using "-Based" is redundant.

Why not simply say "...DocBook V5.0 Variant for ...," or
"...DocBook V5.0-Subset for ...," with or without a hyphen
between the version and the rest of the line?  Seems like
that would convey the same information and tighten up the
identifier.

Not a big deal, it just seems redundant.

Dick